Monday, November 8, 2010

Day ninety

Can you believe it has been 90 days already! This experiment has had its ups and downs and I've noticed that writing late at night may not always be the best way to squeeze out creativity like an almost empty tube of toothpaste. Day light savings times has begun again! It's 1:29am right now and it still feels like 2:29am. So during the beginning of these 90 days I was going through a tough relationship... trying to salvage something that wasn't working. Eventually that relationship ended. During the past two weeks or so, a new relationship has begun and the cycle begins again. This relationship is far more healthier and better in a lot of aspects. We'll have to see how it affects my writing. For now all is good, and I'm really tired so I'm signing off. Goodnight world and thanks for the reads!

15:56

No comments:

Post a Comment