Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day fifty-eight

Introspect

Likes:

I am not a vegetarian, but I like vegetarian
foods. I enjoy staring into women's eyes. Yes,
it's a bit weird. I like watching sunsets
and sunrises, I find it sad that some people
don't take the time and look up and see
the grandeur of the sky-- each individual
scape different from the other. I like
people's laughter. Not toward me of course,
but shared laughter. I like the sound of Kina
Grannis's voice. I like martial arts, both the martial
and arts aspect. They seem opposing, war and art, but
somehow come together beautifully. I like paper
cranes and the taste of blue Gatorade. I like
music of all sorts. I like walking barefoot
at the beach. I like being near water.
I like people who aren't fake. I like people
who are passionate about things. I like
oranges, even though some people may hate
the color and it doesn't rhyme with anything.
I like being not sick. I like sleeping and
dreaming good dreams. I like crystals and
seashells. I like the end of things and
the beginnings of other things.

15:32

No comments:

Post a Comment