Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day fifty-seven

Day 2 of the Plague

The Fifteenth Day of October in the Year of Our Lord 2010

I have finally contracted the plague. The apothecary tells me that I may yet live another day. He gave me herbal medicines and salves and tells me that if I have not healed within ten days I am lost. I prayed to the Lord that I will be healed, but so many others have been taken by His grace. In a valiant attempt for the quest of science I will record my symptoms below:

-Soreness in eyes
-Severe cough
-Stuffed nose
-Body aches
-Breathing difficulty

I fear that if these symptoms continue, all will be lost. In the future I hope that one day a scientist or apothecary may devise a cure all for these symptoms, one that does not involve death or blood letting. If I shall pass in the coming days, I wish blessing to all those who have known me.

6:06

I have a cold :/

No comments:

Post a Comment