Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day seventy-nine

Complaint

You're never here when I want you to be
I wish I had a silver bell to summon
you when the mood strikes. Do I need
to drink more? Will you come out of
your hiding hole? You're cheating on me
You're cheating on me with the guy
next door. You know I need you, so just
relax and help me out. Remember that time
we spent the whole morning together
without a care in the world? Was it
the coffee? No, we didn't have coffee,
I was sitting right in front of you
and you worked your magic and I
stood by and it was all good. I hate
when you go away. Maybe I need to
invoke you like back in the old days
when all those Greeks had the fun.
I need you right now, beside me rub
my shoulders for good luck. You're
always gone when I need you.

7:39

epic failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment