Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day fifty-four

Dear Diary,

For the first time in 3 years I got fucked up. One shot of cuervo, two shots of crown, one shot of yager, and two shots of khalua. None of which I paid for, so I got really lucky. I have a headache now. It is very bad. I will probably never get drunk again for another 3 years. I don't like having headaches. Today I saw two girls kissing and three girls giving each other lap dances. It was awesome and awkward at the same time. I probably won't remember what I am writing now. But, I had the sudden urge to keep up with my 15 minute a day project. Thank god for my designated driver Shin, without him I would have had to call a cab, because drunk driving is super stupid. I am at Shin's place and he has a large light fixture that looks like daisies and Eric thinks it's a monstrosity. Shin is going to bed. Chris, the other Chris is passed out in the bathroom, because he got more effed up than myself. I can't believe I am typing, my head feels like a nuclear bomb. But I will write, no matter what. Eric is awesome because he gave me a blanket and pillow to sleep in. These guys are amazing folks and I would not trade them for a million dollars. Maybe 1 billion, but not a million. Tomorrow I go to church to see my friends Leah and Stephen in the praise band. They are going to play their original composition and I'm very excited for them. I might regret everything I said tomorrow. But as of now I haven't done anything bad and I feel content. I didn't even think about my ex-girlfriend one bit. Right now I love my life. Maybe it's the alcohol. I miss you Twan and I miss Lisa a little, but she made her decision and I respect it. I also love my co-workers with the exception of one, which we all know who it is. I put my hands up in the air tonight saying Ayo let's gooo.


15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment