Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day forty-one

Portmanteau of the day: Ignoranus

Definition: Derives from the words ignorant and asshole.

Application: Wesley Scroggins is an ignoranus.

All pettiness aside... What kind of generation do we live in when books are banned? Let's all start a bonfire folks and start burning books... I'll bring the s'mores! Let me give you a picture of what's going to happen next. Yes this absolutely is a slippery slope argument for those logic nazi's out there. We ban books first then we ban music, television, various forms of art. Then we start banning the way people dress and the way people speak and any form of art. We thus become people that are "morally" good. All will be right in the world... except one thing. We lose our fucking humanity.

For fucks sake... my blog is going to be banned for profanity.



For a more coherent information please visit my friend's blog:


20:01

this kind of pissed me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment